25 Years of Experiencein Roof Repair & Replacement
Please fill in the form to request a FREE Quote and one of our experts will contact you to arrange a meeting. Brown Rooftops service the entire state of Georgia and South Carolina.
- 24/7 availibility
- Certified workers
- Free inspection
Request a Free Quote
Our Roofing Repair & Replacement Services Include
We can much more, just visit our services page & find how we can help you! Click here to see full list of services.
What do I do after I receive my insurance estimate?
• Make an appointment with the contractor of your choice and give them a copy of our estimate.
• We recommend that you go over the repair process in detail with your contractor. It is important that you and your contractor both understand the full scope of the repair process. Your contractor should be able to tell you how long the repairs will take.
• If you would like to make any or all of the repairs yourself, please let your Insurance Claims Representative know. Certainly, this option is available to you.
What happens if additional damages are found once the repairs begin?
• If additional damages are found, you or your contractor should contact your insurance claims representative immediately. No additional repairs should be made unless they are first discussed with your insurance. Depending on the nature and extent of the additional damage, we may need to re-inspect your home before any repairs are made.
• If the additional damages are related to your covered loss, your insurance will attempt to reach an agreement with your contractor on the cost of the additional repairs.
How will I be paid?
• If there is coverage for your loss, our first check will pay the actual cash value of the property that was damaged, less any applicable deductible.
• Actual cash value is the cost to replace an item at the time of loss after subtracting depreciation.
• If your policy has Replacement Cost coverage, additional payment may be issued to you after your repairs are complete.
• Your policy pays for repairs or replacement of damaged property with new property of similar kind and quality. Any upgrades you make will be at your own expense.
• You may be asked to submit receipts to us before additional payment can be issued.
• If you are unsure whether your policy includes Replacement Cost coverage, your insurance claims representative can discuss this with you.
• All payments will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined within your insurance policy.
Our Happy Clients
Richie showed up quickly and fixed my roof at a very reasonable price. He saved me thousands since he said my roof still had 5-10 years left on it.
Brown Rooftops put on a Green roof on my white house with green shutters and it became one of the best looking houses in the neighborhood.They also repaired the front porch railing and painted the trim with no problem. Company was fast and professional. Worked very hard! We were not disappointed.
Richie worked with the insurance $$, all questions were satisfactorily answered and the work was completed in a timely manner. His crew knew their jobs and were very careful. They cleaned up as they went along and respected our property. We have since used Richie for other home projects and he has always come through. I’m sure we will use him again as needed.